Tuesday 24 January 2012

First Things First...

Welcome! Let me begin by saying thank you for stopping by. For the last three and a half years I have had the pleasure of working at a coffee kiosk that has allowed me to interact with the general public on a daily basis. I once had a customer suggest that I should write a book about my experiences and having that idea planted in my head I figured, why not start a blog.

As mentioned, I work full time while attending university full time. In my career as a Barista I have had the pleasure of being surprised by people's kindness as well as shocked by their stupidity. So, this is a place to celebrate and recognize both.

I've said before that, I may not be saving the world but I just may be serving coffee to someone that does.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the chronicles that follow in what is sure to, at the very least, inform.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment